Re: POP MUSIC AGAIN

>I KNOW!  LET'S form a BOY BAND!  I'm sure with all this dance/loop talk
>we could come up with great choreography!  Maybe some pyro too!  I'm be
>the quiet one!
>
>Mark Sottilaro

I've long thought it might be fun to get a boy band that was a couple years
past their peak popularity and give them interesting music to do.  Sell the
notion to them as something to boost their respect among the critics and
describe it as their chance for immortality.

They generally ARE good singers; our problem with them is usually the
material and the packaging.

I've always loved a capella.  Maybe 'cuz I was in such a group in high
school.  (Tho we weren't pretty and didn't have sophisticated stage moves.)
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *