From: "cheryl o" <cheryl@cellojuice.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, 26 September, 2002 12:04 PM
Subject: Playing the Pictures

I have never corresponded with your site before, but I just had to
respond to the comment that Per Boysen made about playing the
pictures he sees.  This is cheryl o of cellojuice.com, and I was
really blown away with Per's description of what he sees when he
plays his music.  I, too, play what I see, not the other way around,
and his line about geometrical shapes and colours was exactly like
mine.  Sometimes I see jagged shapes, sometimes round, but
always I find that I am striving to recreate what I have already seen.
Interestingly, I too was not exposed to music (or television) as a
child.  Any relationship?

I once described my visions to my good friend and colleague Scott M2
of Dreamstate, and he fished out a clipping of artist Bertram
Brooker, and pointed me towards his paintings. You can see some of
his paintings online,  check out particularly Alleluiah, and Sounds
Assembling. Even the titles made me gasp.  These are my visions.
This is what I play.

 cheryl_o@cellojuice.com
http://www.cellojuice.com