RE: do you imagine pictures while playing?

  Thanks for posting this.  I'm Synesthetic and  have been all my life.
With me, all of my senses intertwine, to the point where I'll sometimes use
words for a sense other than the one I'm thinking of, I.E. "listen to
that,"  when referring to a scent or such.  I also see colors and images
for scents and tastes and sounds and such.  Like the sent of Poison, which
is one of my favs, looks purple to me.   This was before I knew that the
liquid itself is dyed a purple color, -somebody keyed in...   lol!  I
think the  shade is a bit different from the one I see though.
  It's pretty funny, and I and my friends often get a good laugh out of
it.
 It's also very inspiring though, as I get ideas which can translate into
other mediums very very easily.   I love it!  It also helps me in teaching,
as I give excercises to students based on ideas of translating one sense
into another creatively.

  So Yes, I do see images and colors while playing, and listening and such.
 Have a great day!...

Smiles,

CQ

---