looping brings infinity?

the AKASH John said, midst in that other mail:
>but with AKASH we never tell anybody which AKASH to like or respond
>to as there are many layers to AKASH just as there are in a loop
>which is interesting.
>
>both on the surface and way deeper in the mix and subliminally
>too:there are stories within a good loop that are infinite.
>
>that is the beauty of loping fo me..direct placement and views into
>infinite joy and infinite incarnations all at your fingertips with
>an immediacy not foud anywhere else in other mediums as ot is like
>any significant journey ot looks inward to see its joy, love and
>power.

this sounds really serious to me.
but since I reduce FB sometimes, maybe not the case with me?
or does every loop suggest somehow, that its going on forever,
because it easily could, just as well... then again, when you are in
the rain, can you feel infinity, because it keeps going on the same
and it could just as well rain forever?
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org