Re: Dancing loops

It's interesting to read that folks are exploring this realm of dancers,
actors, and I hope the use of the EDP, in order to make the sonics of
dance and theater an integral part of physical performance, will be an
integral part of the performances, as it is in mine with Plasticene.

I hoped to receive some feedback on whays to make Max/MSP work with the
EDP via US-428. Maybe my spam was too vague.

In any case, for those on the the list who wish to receive my very basic
Max/MSP patches that work on a G4 PowerBook with the US-428

THE PALMER RAIDS: A THEATRICAL CONSTRUCTION departs from Plasticene's
signature approach in a number of ways, which I am sparing you the long
textual description of for now...

THE PALMER RAIDS opened on September 13 and will close on October 6. Two
weeks of performances remain. Each performance is one hour and twenty
minutes long, no stops.

Here's the rest of the data:

National Pastime Theater
4139 North Broadway in Chicago
Parking available at Buena and Sheridan two blocks from the theater

Performances:     Thursdays at 8pm, $15
                  Fridays at 8pm, $20
                  Saturdays at 8pm, $20 AND 11pm, $15
                  Sundays at 8pm, $15

                  Must close Sunday, October 6th at 8pm

                  Hour-Before-Curtain Student Rush Tickets are $10

*Post-Show Party until 2am after Saturday 11pm performance on October 5th.

For info and reservations call: 312.409.040

email directly...

Best regards.
Eric

--
Upcoming Performances & Events: http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon/whatsnew.html

The Palmer Raids: A Theatrical Construction... Thursdays through
Sundays, Sept. 13 to Oct. 6
Plasticene presents an original piece of experimental physical theater
with a new sonic and verbal edge, at the National Pastime Theater, 4139
N. Broadway in Chicago. Info & reservations: 312-409-0900

Home page: http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon