Re: adult only loops = AKASH

>On a related tangent to another post I caught earlier, I actually
>believe humor is an integral part of sex and also key to selling sex
>here in America.

interesting point... doesnt the energy of laughter somehow cut any
tense situation, just as a spark discharges a tension?
So it can be helpfull to overcome some inhibition, but it can also
cut a growing envolvement?

>and IMHO in terms of guys ability to win chicks over - a sense of
>humor usually works very well with good listening skills and
>sometimes supplants looks and money..

>& why not get freaky with Looney Tunes playing as laughter
>definitely lightens inhibitions more than drugs or alcohol IMHO and
>allows people to be more honest than ever about their own desires,
>curiousities if used skillfully and with sincerity.

ok...

<here the story, a bit more concrete than necessary... but thank you
anyway! :-)>

>seeing Loralai of AKASH who was supposed ot be playing guitar that
>nite, but instead... licking...

couldnt she have continued to play?

>and all of this while the music is building to a fever pitch... the
>eye contact is intense ...and we are all pushing our energy higher &
>together...
>
>and what we feel and see going into each other is what we are all
>doing toward raising the intensity up a notch from where we receive
>it...

a nice way to say: spiral?

>and the energy is being fed now completely at this point by the
>music and with each other thru every glance... every repetition of
>the loop and  specific notes which are highlighting and accentuating
>the points where we all can get inside the groove way deep in the
>"hole"...

so the movents are synced to the loop, right? Did you set it up
seeing them or did you imagine them and thus provoke them?

>I then start to do a John Mclaughlin-esque bend slowly @ 1st...
>&
>then more hurriedly ...
>
>bending the high E string to where I think it will break ( but it
>doesn't ) ...
>
>I ascend chromatically up & up and Up and UppppppppppppppppppŠ

yes, its incredible... this bending is so simple and can make you
sweat such a lot... its clearly the musical archetype of exitement...
would the pitch knob on a synth do the same thin or does it take the
force of the hand on the guitar neck and the risk that the string
does not support...?

>and well ...
>
>LOL I am certain y'all get the picture by now.

hm... nearly... you did not say how the accumulated energy finally
discharged!
Did you induce everybodys orgasm simultaneously through the music? How?

Its actually interesting to provoke the discharge before nature does
it with the ejaculation because :
- its easier to go on later
- you save a lot of a mess with sperms and decendents and deseases
- the effect is almost as strong and sometimes more interesting, like
"purer"
- after doing it for some hours, the desire goes smoothly away.

>But Sex play is no different than playing music...same dymanimcs of
>group interplay come into play and IMHO the 1st ever energy anywhere
>was that sexual energy.

oh, thats a heavy simplification!
maybe its the first one that humans (or animals) became aware of.

>BDSM shows are also a lot of fun too ( and the majority of the shows
>we play as AKASH are in BDSM clubs or BDSM themed ) and all about
>psychology and ambience and less animated in most cases ( usually
>solo guitar or situations where we have installed music in place and
>also have Loralai, Iris senseles, RC Horsch or The Rev Johnny Hell
>present to provide Fire, Torture, Ropeplay, Piercing, Candlewax etc
>).

yeah, but thats just a show, right?
what means BDSM?

>But the main idea for BDSM shows is not to be as obviously there and
>present as much as we are there to open up imaginations and add to
>the intense psychological exchanges of power and not get in the
>middle of activities like we do with Swingers Clubs.

are you saying: make people feel at ease so they end up doing it later?
do they buy your CDs then?
Did you design a CD to have the right sequence of moods for this?

>& theres just sooooooooooo many AKASH stories ( the shows are not
>the wildest affairs - its the after parties ) which are not just
>from my perspective alone as you name it or if u can imagine it, it
>is there in the evolving AKASH story
>
>But looping and sex are the most natural combinations IMHO as that
>repetition and variations on that in the moment thru improvising and
>embellishing & being in a state of mind open to all possibilities,
>based upon listening and hearing others and then playing music that
>plays you...sex and music are indistinguishable.

Nice!
How  about you personally? Do you use your recordings for love? Could
you recommend one specially?
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org