Re: schematic,new looper

>>>  btw Mathias,i'm starting to work with cop8 family from national,my
>goal
>>>it's
>>>  to design a looper just with this processor(cop8cdr9) and some
>>>supporting
>>>  chips,i've seen a recorder project for voice messages with it,i got
>>>some
>>>  free samples from them,and you don't need a developement system,just
>4
>>>wires
>>>  connected to the printer port and the software they provide for
>>>free,once
>
>what kind of software... does it loop?

i was speaking of the developement software,the assembler,simulator...

>>  > the hard part(the firmware)is ready,it's just a matter of flashing
>the
>>>  memory ,so anyone could build it....and if someone in the list is
>>>skilled in
>>>  micro programming,we could do a shared design...
>
>well, I try to make a living out of it :-(

i don't think this kind of design could even shade what your machine
does,remenber it's still a lo fi design,with limitations...

thanks for your help

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx