Re: schematic,new looper

hi,i've done a couple of more or less clones of the eh 16seconds delay,but
with more memory...
you have to know what you're doing,but it's possible,i plan to post
schematics,and if you love wire wrapping soldering,it's really fun

btw Mathias,i'm starting to work with cop8 family from national,my goal
it's
to design a looper just with this processor(cop8cdr9) and some supporting
chips,i've seen a recorder project for voice messages with it,i got some
free samples from them,and you don't need a developement system,just 4
wires
connected to the printer port and the software they provide for free,once
the hard part(the firmware)is ready,it's just a matter of flashing the
memory ,so anyone could build it....and if someone in the list is skilled
in
micro programming,we could do a shared design...

curta,rapaz

Charle con sus amigos online usando MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com