Re: schematic

Well, I've got the chips and have drawn up a little test circuit.  Very far
from actual results, I must admit.  Life has encroached lately.  It will
happen, but not very soon.

Dick: you will not be able to build anything like what's on the
market--except perhaps the Z-Vex Lo Fi Looper, which is in the ballpark of
what I'm looking at doing.  Do you know what a 3kHz bandwidth sounds like?
No competition for Line 6 or Boss, to say the least.  But if this is no
problem and you're impatient and want to fool around with the same stuff I
am, check out

http://www.winbond-usa.com/products/isd_products/chipcorder/

Simple application layouts are shown...

David Lee Myers