Re: Vibrato pedal for a cello..

Well, at least we haven't digressed into the "vibrato (pitch) vs. tremolo (amplitude)" semantic debate again (yet)! :^)

-t-

(ps: I too think practicing the wrist wiggle would be the way to go, but I'll bet a cello would sound very cool through a UniVibe!)

 David wrote:

I think Gary's question was polling this audience for an electronic effect
to achieve something he is aiming for -- seems everyone's trying to tell the
poor guy what he SHOULD do instead.

Do you Yahoo!?