Re: New Loop IV undo functions

Hi Kim,
No i donīt, in the manual under new direct comands it
only says
short undo = inmediately executes the short undo
function(Undo to end)
But what exactly does undo to end mean? In both
manuals i didnīt seem to find a clear explanation of
this so i will check out this archives
thanx
Louie

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200112/msg00392.html