October: GBLT Marriages+Loops/Street Music ( Philly)

WE WANT YOU!!!

that is, if you're GBLT, committed and looking to tell the world, in front of the Liberty Bell.

The Rev. Johnny Hell,  in conjunction with PHILADELPHIA's SEXBOMB: AKASH ( PH.P Records )
is planning to perform commitment ceremonies en masse every Saturday in October, right in front of the Liberty Bell (weather permitting). While the focus is on gay commitment ceremonies, we will be more than happy to perform your 'straight' wedding ( The good Reverend is really & truly and Ordained Minister ) RSVP please to AKASHMUSIC@aol.com ASAP!!! The more people we get involved, the more Harrisburg ( PA's State Cap & Legislative HQ ) will have to notice! TELL YOUR FRIENDS, STRAIGHT, GAY, BI, TS/TV, WHATEVER! There is some seriously backwards stuff going on now that we ALL need to FIGHT AGAINST.

*NOTE: & for all the "Loopers", out there, expect that there will be plenty of loops with 3 DL/4's goin @ once.

Warmest Regards,
John Price/ "AKASH"
"The World's Most Erotic Band"
http://www.akashmusic.com
http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic
"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"