Re: Vibrato pedal for a cello..

I'm biased, because I'm a cellist, but I'm sure that no vibrato pedal will
really duplicate the sound of real vibrato.  Part of the sound of the
vibrato is that the rate and depth isn't constant.  It's changing
constantly, based on a myriad of factors.  You could spend a ton of effort
and time trying to duplicate this effect, or you could just practice doing
it the right way and come up with something that sounds a lot better
pretty quickly.

Just curious, which cello did you buy?

   Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com