Re: a few canya's

At 08:43 PM 9/14/2002, Stan Card wrote:
>also "godflesh"!!
>what a killer band-all drum machines and guitar loops and thuddingness-i
>still play 'streetcleaner'regularly. it 'alters' my neighbors ;-)

yes! I'm so into these guys lately. The heaviest, bleakest, non-wussy loop
music ever. I checked them out after somebody on this list mentioned them
years ago.  Justin Broadrick is a genius. I've had streetcleaner,
selfless,
and songs of love and hate for a while and really like all three. I was
listening to them all again recently and then had to order all the rest of
their albums a few days ago. been waiting eagerly by the mailbox everyday
since.

kim