Re: EDP dream

I somewhat agree, but to be honest, I feel if you're a serious looper
you *really* should have an amp with a line level effects loop, or
better yet, a decent mixer.  For live loopage, I picked up a sweet
little Behringer 16 channel mixer for $139 US.  You can't beat that.
For loopers that use the EDP or Repeater, that should be the minimum
IMO.  Are units like the DL4 more guitar gain centric?  I'd imagine it
would be.

Mark Sottilaro