Re: Glitch in Repeater's Loop

I don't think that anyone would deny the loop bump thing, it's just hard
to hear in most situations.  For someone like you, it's more important.
The only time I notice it is when I'm looking for it, so I wouldn't say
that I'm suffering from it.  I didn't even find it when I was beta testing
OS 1.1, until another beta tester found it and I duplicated the problem.

Mark Sottilaro