Re: EDP and a BIG burst of static/hiss

What what what?  You had to modify your EDP to get it to work?!!
That's rediculous.  In California there's a lemon law that says, if you
have to have a unit repaired 3 times for the same problem they have to
give you a new one or refund.  My wife benefited from this when a
Panasonic Car CD player I got her for Christmas was sent back 3 times
for over heating problems. (it actually melted the edge of one of her

Mark Sottilaro