Re: EDP Restart Virus Hits LA

I feel for you man.  If Banana's doesn't help me out, I'm basically
screwed with the upcoming gigs I have coming up.  I'm hoping because
mine is so new, they'll just give me an exchange, but a loaner would be
OK too.  If not, I will switch from shopping there and return to mail
order.

Good luck,

Mark Sottilaro