SV: More odd EDP behavior

Dammit, I'll get another one of those Behringers! Now I want one for
Repeater and one for EDP. I have had almost the same problems as Cliff
but the EDP with LOOP4 is working so good by midi now. I have heard
something about new Behringer OS proms, so I guess you should check out
the Behringer web site first to be sure not to buy a pedal with the old
system. Right? (please correct me if I'm wrong here)

Best wishes

Per Boysen