Carvin pu: a massive thanks

I am unfortunately off topic again, aren't I?
Well, just wanted to say the reponse to my inquiry has been overwhelming.
I want to express my gratitude to all the people who took time to answer
and proposed to help.
I wasn't surely expecting that many offers.
That deeply moves me.
.
Paraphrasing (ouch! does it only exist in english?) Hobbes (I mean the
tiger, not the philosopher) I would say "you can tell this is a great
club when you get all warm and fuzzy inside"

Thanks very much to you all!

Olivier Malhomme