Re: is this a known bub in repeater?

--- sine@zerocrossing.net wrote:
> Good question.  Is it just a DOS file system?  If so, you can.  I
> wasn't sure.
> Have others deleated files from their card and replaced them?

I haven't specifically deleted & replaced 'em, but I've added files.
Jon Wagner posted a loop to the repeater-users mailing list awhile back
which I was able to move onto my CFC (changing the directory name to
change the loop number) and use in my repeater without any issues.

As I remember, the manual said it was a basic DOS file system.

Greg