Delay Question

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Midi synced Delay unit, preferably stereo, that will
allow about 30 seconds of delay time. Any suggestions?

The reason why I am asking is that I have been experimenting with the
DL4 layering up Celtic reels, jigs and rounds - first playing the solo,
then the bass, then the percussion (hitting the violin in various ways),
then finally pizzicato. It got me thinking, I've managed to be able to
freely improvise jigs like these on the spur of the moment, due to the
hours playing on the street, and want to progress this idea further.

Having a Midi'd loop sampler (repeater) keeping a basic beat, then using
the delay set to the bared length of a single A and single B part jig on
a 4x 100% feedback loop...whilst being synchronised to the looper... I
could evolve the piece and extend it in ways I could never imagine. Just
think having to switch from violin, bass, drums, guitar then back again
on a long looped cycle..... Its still looping, but not permalooping.

If you understand my ramblings and have any suggestions for a prefarably
cheap unit, then I'd be extremely grateful :)

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com