Re: OT: Silliness -was- Re: Popularity/influence/etc.

I talked a lot about this when the Repeater first came out.  I think
they were on the right track by marketing it toward the DJs, but then
dropped the ball and marketed it to no one.  I really think that for any
looper to survive in this climate it's GOT to be DJ oriented.  My guess
is that music stores are selling a lot more DJ gear these days than
anything else.  Am I right?  I have no proof, I just see the DJ gear
section of most music stores getting larger and larger.

Marklar