Re: Synths considered harmful (was Re: Using the Wind Synth tocontrol the Repeater)

OH!  OK.  Yes.  I see what you're saying.  I totally agree. (how about
that for a 180?)  A lot of times I'm just using an ebow and a wah.
What's worse is when you're looping all over the place, processing your
loops like mad, and what do people want to know about?  The $149 AirFX.

I think what it boils down to is this: Looping doesn't seem interesting
to most musicians when explained or experienced.  You've really just got
to do it to love it.  I could be wrong.  Maybe there's something about
us that predisposes us to this, but I don't think so.

Marklar