Re: Pattern Sequencers

Ya- I want to do this to loop pitch change squences for the Repeater on the
fly and to do live synth loops as well-

Certain drum machines can do this type of thing to a degree- set up a
pattern with the pads note values assigned to control yer flavor of hw- a
friend will be giving me an old SR16 tomorrow which I hope to use this way
for EDP control and possibly some Rptr control.

If I remember correctly Andre LaFosse uses a 626 with his EDP-

Cliff