Re: Why I love the Repeater

  Yeah, I've got a spare too, but it's still in the box.  I was also
thinking of doing the 8-track thing as well.  Lemme' know if you get there
first, K?  <smile>  -Actually, just had an idea.  in the case that the midi
clock is too flakey from one repeater to another, you could simply synch to
a drum machine or whatever, and then use the midi through on the first
repeater into the second.  I'd think they should synch just fine.

Smiles,

CQ

---

-Then, anything is possible..."