Re: MAC software.

Pluggo 3 is definitely something to check out, far beyond delays and
looping:
<http://www.cycling74.com/index.html>
You might want to have a go at GRM Tools as well:
<http://www.steinberg.net/products/ae/plugins/grmtools/index.phtml?id=030303
0102&sid=08785295>
Also Absynth is a software synth, but totally unusual in its design:
<http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?absynth_us>

--
Laurent Brondel
laurentbrondel@earthlink.net