Re: A/B switch for Echoplex

I think I tried it very briefly and it worked, but I ended up returning the
A/B switch because it was too confusing without some indication of whether
it was going to A or B. For people who've done this, I'd like
recommendations on what A/B switches have worked well. (I know. I could
start drilling holes and making my own footswitch...)

Mark