Re: ART X-11...need some tips

You might try the website, although I couldnt find
a listing for the X-11 in either current or discontinued
products.  Maybe the X-15 is programmed in a similar
fashion.

http://www.artproaudio.com/
http://www.artproaudio.com/products.asp?CATEGORYID=6&STATE=1

If the X-11 is anything like the X-15 I had, you may quickly
grow to hate it... good luck!

-jas
Albuquerque