Re: Stereo Effects & EDP

At 06:47 PM 8/22/2002, Hedewa7@aol.com wrote:
>sginn@airmail.net writes:
><snip>
> >I feel that your recommendation of going from mono to
> >stereo to preserve the stereo image is better but I just wasn't sure
> >based on what Kim had suggested.
>i don't know what kim said; i missed that, but am sure that it was a
>valuable
>comment.
>my strongest suggestion:
>try many different things, yourself, w/o too much mental/technical
>'gossip'
>beforehand:
>what works for *you* will be very satisfying, then.

I'm not sure what I said either, but David is right with this comment. You
keep asking questions that are a matter of taste and personal preference,
and expect to get answers back that validate for you that one thing is
right and one thing is wrong. but there is no right and wrong.

It's like spinach. I love spinach. My brother hates spinach. Why is that?
we don't know. Will you like spinach? My brother says no, I say yes, but
what use is that? The only way you will know is to stick it in your mouth.
are you enjoying the experience? Now you know if you like spinach.

So go plug your crap together one way and try it, then plug it in the
other
way and try that. Whichever way you liked better is right. You don't need
me or anybody else to tell you that. The whole reason why there are
choices
available in your gear is because different people want it different ways.
There are no choices offered in the cases where there is only one "right"
way.  It is up to you to make a choice that works for you.

kim