Re: OT: Re: Trilok Gurtu

Hi ho,

I have a couple of Mr. Gurtu's CDs. The one I listen to
most often is "Crazy Saints" with Pat Metheny and
Joe Zawinul. A good . . . but not GREAT disc. I have
to agree that I liked his work on the live McLaughlin
CD better. The only time I saw him live myself was
7 or 8 years ago at Luna Park in L.A. (sharing the bill
with Mr. David Torn no less). There was no looping in
evidence during Trilok's set but it was pretty fascinating
to see and hear him play. I'd have loved to have heard
the two of them play together. Wow! Can you imagine?
That was my one and only time to see either of them
perform live as a matter of fact.

Best regards,

Ted Killian

www.mp3.com/tedkillian