RE: New member

> BTW,  on the EHX 16 second delay,  I have a friend who freelances for
> EH and
> he is always trying to get them to reissue it, he's mocked up
> versions with longer delay times for them but apparently they feel
> like  the Line 6 DL4 has  killed the market for the 16-second.

That hasn't stopped them on releasing other same-function type units.

How many fuzz boxes are on the market? How many reverbs? How many
choruses? Near as I can tell, there isn't anything in their entire
product line that's totally unique.

I like their stuff though, I might pick their's over someone else's.
That's what it's all about, right?

Greg