Re: more loopfests

While I will agree that Boulder is a pretty town, it is not Boston :P.

Anyone else between Boston, NYC, and Philly think it would be a good
idea to do a fest up this way? How bout we get permits for all of the
outdoor playing spots in Harvard Square and see if we can turn some
people onfor a day or two? I'm sure we could get local traction in the
Globe and Pheonix.

Jeff