RE: EDP -- Behringer FCB100 oddness

Hmm, when I hook up my Behringer to MidiOx, the 'note on' function
(which I would use for the EDP) it says it is sending a momentary
program change message, not a note on message. No wonder I couldn't get
it to work. I have version 2.1 of the FCB1010...Has anyone who has the
FCB1010 (and the free MidiOx software) confirmed that it is indeed
sending 'note on' messages? If it is working for you, what software do
you have?

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com