Re: a new looper's tool ?

well,believe it or not,the basic design comes from an electronic echo
delay
i found in
http://www.electronic-projects.net/projects/digital_echo/index.shtml

,i expanded the memory to 2 megs,added reverse,based in bob sellon's pcm42
mod,added a fast/slow switch,an infinite repeat switch,a compander for
better signal to noise,and midi clock out...

>From: "o.malhomme" <malhommeo@wanadoo.fr>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: a new looper's tool ?
>Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:20:15 +0200
>
>"if someone wants to know something more about my pedals ,just ask here
>in
>the list,and thanks Mathias!!!!"
>
>Ok you win  the "now I'm droolin' award"
>
>You tell us more ???
>
>Olivier

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx