Re: Critique of Critique of Feedback at Max

wow,
when you play in 6/7 time, make sure you upload an mp3 so we can hear it.
i think that might make the universe implode, though. be careful.
meanwhile i'll try to divide by zero in my special booth.

actually, i wrote a piece in college that had a few measures of 18/16.
i got some grief from the guys who had to play it...