RE: one guitar played therw four guitar amps.

Hi,

what you need is a splitter. There are simple ones (which consist of one
input which feeds four OpAmps which feed one output each) like the Nobels
Split4 (1 in/4 out) at ?55. Typical Nobels design, and I'd suspect just as
crappy (for some simple signal routing application I tried a Nobels SPX31
loop-mixer a music store lent me, and which sounded and operated horribly,
before deciding that I would really need a 1202 VLZ pro). There is the
Behringer MX882 Ultralink Pro [?129] which can be used as either a 8in/2
out
or a 2in/6 out splitter mixer. 1HU rackmount, I'd suspect typical Behringer
quality (which means the best performance for your money, although some
people here will tell you not to use those for ethical reasons - but their
MX2642A console is such an integral part of my loop setup I simply
"couldn't
live without it"). Then there are similair devices with about the same
features for a considerably higher price (by DOD or BBE) like the DOD
SR606,
and of course the devices which also do what you want - like the Brunetti
Matrix or the Switchblade. But if you'd really need those, you'd already
know about them, so I will spare you the details...

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de
digital penis expert group - www.dpeg.de