RE: price drop on Line 6 rack units

For me, not having MIDI clock from or to the unit while in Loop mode is
even
more of a limitation.  I bet you could still make some good use of this
unit
in a multi-looper context . . .
Gary

second
delay models all have regeneration control.

**Hmmm... as I understand it, the DL4 loop setting has a *fixed*
regeneration
rate of about 95%, with each layer fading out after about 5 minutes or so.

I was just hoping that the Pro model offered a little more control.

Oh well, nothing necessarily wrong with learning to work within a specified
set of limits. Matter of fact, over the years, I've learned that having
*more* options often equals *less* output.  LOL