Re: GB loop gathering?

Matthias,

Although it is beyond 5, there is the PLASA show in London which will take
place from Sun 8th to Wed 11th. I hope to meet here my first idol
GrandMaster
Flash who should demo a mixer he designed. Even if exhibitions are made for
business, Frankfurt Music Messe and PLASA are also good opportunities for
international meetings of artists in Europe.

Emmanuel