Santa Cruz House Concert for Friday, August 23?

Hello list,

Rick Walker has suggested the possibility of putting together a low-key
house concert on Friday, August 23 in the Santa Cruz area, in between
gigs/clinics I'll have in San Francisco and Oakland that week.  Are
there any list members who'd be amenable to helping to set something up?

Rick has kindly offered to play, and I'm hoping that such an event
might involve some duo playing.  And I'd be happy to open the event up
in a clinic-oriented fashion if people are so inclined.

If anyone would like to plunge into the fray, drop me a line and let's
see what can be arranged.

Many thanks,

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com