Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #518

thanks to all who have replied to this, lots of good
perspectives/opinions here...hearing decent things
about the vaio from people who use windows, i'm just
about to check out the microexpress link, so thanks
fer that...

not to start any OS wars here, but my problem with
macs is that i simply DESPISE the OS and interface. it
just seems ridiculously nonfunctional to me, even
after years of trying to adjust. by the same token, i
concur w/ mr. torn on windows xp and the like. it's a
piece of shit.

for me i don't think it's gotten better than win 98SE
in terms of intelligent/tweakable interface and
functionality.

but i am starting to consider the dark side...yes
indeedy...

thanks again all,

phil

=====
"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what
it's like to live inside somebody else's skin.
 It is the knowledge that there can never really be any
peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally
for you too."
                                   -Frederick Buechner
"The jewel is in the lotus."