Re: sample based looping vs. delay looping

Since I rarely do drones that have little variation, I had never come
across this at all, but recently, I hit the Repeater with a sine wave to
see what the fuss was all about.  I did hear a little bump at some point
in the loop.  I was amazed that so much fuss was being made about it,
but then again, I'm not trying to achieve a featureless drone in any of
the music I do.    I can't imagine you could keep your voice as a pure
single note without inflection long enough to hear the bump that people
have complained about, but it's surely there, and I imagine annoying if
you're going for a certain sound.

Mark Sottilaro