Re: DJRND3 in europe

Hi all!

Emmanuel was kind enough to visit my place this afternoon with the
DJRND3 to give a demonstration, and I must admiy that I was pretty
impressed! Although the unit is very much geared towards DJ's, it is to
my knowledge the only hardware looper that allows you to mix 2 beat,
4,8,16,32,64 & 128 beat loops with each other. It is a very interesting
invention!!! :)

The DJRND3 is currently a one-off prototype. I really do hope for the
looping community that Emmanuel finds a company who is willing to
produce and distribute the unit in bulk.

Thanks again Emmanuel... and GOOD LUCK!!!!