Re: Repeaters Clock out

Not that I know of- 1 thing that helps is to make sure the BPM on Rptr is a
whole number- no 96.1 etc make it 96.0- helps a little- and if you need to
record new loops on Rptr while keeping tempo ABSOLOUTE you will need to
engage and turn down the click track- don't ask me why but doing this locks
the tempo from adjusting after recording- why "Tempo Lock" does not do this
I do not know-

Cliff