Re: Dummy Loads, Line Outs, and thangs like that

At 08:16 PM 8/1/2002, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>On Thursday, August 1, 2002, at 07:42  PM, Kim Flint wrote:
>>I was looking into this a few years ago to get a line out of my
>>simulclass 2:90,  as well as be able to run the tubes into distortion
>>without shattering the walls of my building.
>
>Where can we hear the guitar stylings of Kim Flint?  I didn't even know
>you were a musician.

apparently it's a well kept secret, but I've played guitar since I was
seven. I was so into it that I ended up burning out on guitar a few years
ago, both playing and listening to it. that plus a career in hyperdrive
has
meant I haven't played much lately, which is very sad. Probably when work
slows down a bit I'll go back to it, or pick up some other instrument that
doesn't have strings.
kim