Re: AmbiLoop 1.30 released

This is turning into quite a little program. Any chance we'll be seeing
midi implementation soon? :)

I am getting a click at the beginning of my loops though.  Maybe I just
have to set a longer latency.

Ernesto

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:42:36 -0700 (PDT), "Christopher MacDonald"
<ambiloop@yahoo.com> said:
> A new version of the AmbiLoop software looper for Windows is now
> available. New features include:
>
> * Updated track interface.
> * Solo button per-track.
> * Slow and Reverse now selectable per-track.
> * Mute per-track.
> * Insert Record mode to automatically record
> a single, complete pass through a loop.
> * Set loop time via tempo and measures.
> * Change loop time for all tracks simultaneously.
> * Metronome available in play and/or record.
> * Option to use spacebar for Record instead of Play/Pause.
>
> Available free of charge at http://www.evenfall.com/ambiloop/index.html
>
> Enjoy!
ernesto schnack
http://schnack.does.it