(Busking Spam) - Under the Arches

Hi all,

In case any of you loopers might be in Paris over the next few weeks, I
have found a great spot to play at Paris Plage (Yes... somebody made a
beach along the side of the Seine.... Yes its crap...)... Under the
bridge after Pont Sully, North Bank of the Seine, Opposite the middle of
Ile St. Louis.

I've been playing there for the past few days, with one of my students
playing Djambe... and its been pretty cool so far - Great acoustics,
great atmosphere and a good crowd. I can make as much noise with the
120Watt portable PA as I like, without any complaints. I cannot however
advertise CD's, but I can display them... I cannot ask for money or put
out a collecting tray, but I am allowed to keep what is given to me....
(mad rules.... given to me by 3 separate groups of police).... They also
keep taking my lit cigarettes and keep smelling them for drugs.... I
keep telling them, if they want some, they will have to get their own....

Anyway, back to the point of the post. If any of you are in Paris, feel
free to come down for a jam/chat. I'm there normally from lunch time
until 7pm... however, its possible that I might still be there come
midnight.

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com