Re: PCM 42 dreaming

On 7/31/02 at 1:05 PM, tarbit@hotmail.com (Louis Rossi) wrote:

> OK,
> Hypothetically speaking, if someone has $1200 to pick up a pcm 42 is
>there
> anyone still in the business of upgrading it to the 19.xx seconds?

On a side note, I recently came into posession of the PSP42, an emulation
of the
famed delay as a vst plug. It is made by the Polish software company PSP
Audio

www.pspaudioware.com

This plug is "approved" by Lexicon , whatever that means, has a 32 sec
sample
memory and sounds very cool. The MIDI implementation is great, and I use
it live
on my laptop, no problems with clicking when changing parameters on the
fly  and
latency is acceptable. A bit cheaper than the hardware box too.

L8r