Re: EH 16 second delay

hi mark-
easy now cowboy :-) 1st question on this thread was "where can i get one?"
and i was being honest replying 'good luck'.they are rarely seen or seen
working,thats all.
i have the units you mention and they just dont touch the eh 16secddl's
quirkiness and stuff.

and DT
-i am the west coast representative(figuretively)for pcm 42s(my live looper
of choice!)-got 3 of them and according to bob sellon i think he said that
back when he was modding the 42s he got requests from some to add faders to
emulate the eh16-so i'm not sure which came first-but yer definitely right
about bandwidth and similarity of operation-vco's etc.
jus a little clarity from by weakened grey matter.