Riverside CA gig spam

I got my looper working right now, actually I have two, one on my Orville
and another one in Max on my laptop. So here we go.

Cheers

Upcoming Events at The Undergrind:

Wednesday, July 31st

Improvising Images (Sound and Visual Projections)

David Horvitz <http://www.seemonkeyphotography.com/>  (member of UCR Improv
and Gamelan Ensemble)
www.freedomphotography.org
Digital Cutup Lounge West <www.digitalcutuplounge.com>  (John von Seggern
and Andrew Pask)
el clon <www.ampcast.com/elclon> , with visual projections by clov
Renée Coulombe <http://reneetcoulombe.com>

Production begins at 7pm

Donations Welcomed!

Wednesday, August 14th

Writing Workshop: Forum for active community writers/editors

Workshop hosted by Alaska/ Annie Knight/ Angela Chaos

More TBA

Project begins at 7pm

Donations Welcomed!

Friday, August 30th

Dogs of Ire Record Release Show/ Art Opening
With guests :
Piano Drag
In Opposition
The GoodBoys
Angela Chaos (reading from her book ³Curioser and
Curioser²)
Alaska (Spoken Word)
Artists TBA

Show Starts at 8:30pm

$1

Saturday, August 31st

Stereotypewriters

More TBA

Show Begins at 8pm

Donations Welcomed!

RUPO Open Poetry Reading
EVERY Monday Night, 9p-11p
www.riversideundergroundpoetry.org
Always all ages, always free

Back to the Grind
3575 University Ave.
Downtown Riverside
(909) 784-0800

*All donations are meant as compensation and benefit for
events/artists.  Any other types of accepted donations will be specified.

*For a calendar of local events and discussion, please visit www.9250x.com.

*For a program list of the community radio station's music formats, public
affair shows and other news, please visit www.kucr.org